· Physics Principles and Applications, Douglas C. Giancoli Prentice Hall INC.Englewood Cliffs, NEW JERSEY 1984 p727 -743
·1990 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, ICRP Publication 60, Ann. ICRP 21(1-3), Pergamon Press, Oxford and New York (1991).
· Conceptual Physics, Paul G.Hewitt, Harper Collins College Pubbishers 1993.
· The Safety of Nuclear Installations (Safety Fundamentals), Safety Series No. 110, IAEA, Vienna (1993).
· The Principles of Radioactive Waste Management (Safety Fundamentals), Safety Series No. 111-F, IAEA, Vienna (1995).
· Radiation Protection and the Safety of Radiation Sources (Safety Fundamentals), Safety Series No. 120, IAEA, Vienna (1996).
· International Basic Safety Standards for Protection against Ionizing Radiation and for the Safety of Radiation Sources, Safety Series No. 115, IAEA, Vienna (1996).
· Low Doses of Ionizing Radiation: Biological Effects and Regulatory Control: Invited Papers and Discussions (Proceedings of a conference, Seville, Spain, 17-21 November 1997), Proceedings Series, IAEA, Vienna (1998).
· Legal and Governmental Infrastructure for Nuclear, Radiation, Radioactive Waste and Transport Safety (Safety Requirements), Safety Series No. GS-R-1, Vienna (2000).
· UNSCEAR 2000 Report on Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation to the General Assembly (2 Volumes), United Nations, Vienna (2000).
· UNSCEAR 2001 Report on Hereditary Effects of Radiation to the General Assembly, United Nations, Vienna (2001).
· Preparedness and Response for a Nuclear Radiological Emergency (Safety Requirements), Safety Series No. GS-R-2, Vienna (2002).
· Radiation People and The Environment, IAEA, Vienna (2003).